LIS Academy is pleased to announce the 2nd LIS Academy conference on
“Innovations in Libraries” organized in association with Department of
public Libraries and VTU, Belagavi during 06-08 June 2019 at VTU
campus Belagavi, Karnataka.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Papers are invited on the main theme or any of the sub-themes of the
Innovations in Content – Both Proprietary and Open Domain –
Generation, Publishing, Packaging, Access/Sharing, Licensing, Rights,
Content Use and Usage Standards, Applications and Impact
•Library & Information Services:
Innovations in LIS Services – OPAC, Circulation, Alerts,
Personalization and Profiling of users and Organizations, Use and
Application of Technology in Innovative Services – Artificial
Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Data visualization,
Sharing/Collaborations, Reference Services, Referral Services, Use of
Social Media in innovative services- YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook,
Twitter, Instagram, ResearchGate etc.,
•Library Users/Manpower/LIS Education:
Innovative Teaching Methods in LIS, Innovative ways of utilizing
Libraries in Library education, MOOCs, eLearning and Technology in
teaching and LIS education, Innovation in connecting and serving
•Technology & Innovations in Libraries:
Impact of Technology in transformation of Libraries, Role of
Technology in Innovations in Libraries, Innovative ways of applying
Technology in Libraries and LIS education. Future Technologies and new
and possible innovations.
• Papers will be accepted subject to similarity check for the
originality of the content.
• Selected original papers will undergo blindfold peer review process
• Select Papers will be published in the form of Conference
Proceedings with ISBN.
• Papers of registered delegates only will be considered for inclusion
in the Proceedings.
• Distinguished Papers will be published in LIS Academy journal
• All authors of accepted papers are request to submit an author
• Papers may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th April 2019.
• The first/corresponding author will be communicated regarding the
status of the paper submitted.